Model: GT8 PZ
At Junwei, as a Chinese leading steel cable supplier, we offer 8-strand wire ropes with compacted and plastic impregnated constructions. Compacted outer strands give this hoisting and pulling wire high strength, robustness and wear resistance. Plastic impregnation of the core between outer strands improves performance of the stranded rope in case of heavy duty applications.
The GT8 PZ steel wire rope is perfect for a diversity of cranes and lifting tools such as overhead cranes for steel mills or paper mills, foundry cranes, container cranes, mineral gantry cranes, boom hoist, electric hoists, etc.
Features of the Steel Wire Rope
1. Plastic impregnated core
2. Robust, compacted outer strands
3. Recommended for multi-layer spooling
4. Flexible eight strand construction
5. High breaking strength
6. Superior crush resistance
7. Long service life
|Nominal diameter||Weight (for reference)||Nominal tensile strength ( Mpa )|
|Minimum breaking load|
1. The data in this table is for reference purposes only with no guarantee or warranty as to its accuracy. The actual parameters may be varied due to different testing methods and influence by weather, temperature, humidity, and other environmental factors.
2. Not only does Junwei manufacture steel wire ropes based on industrial standard, but we also offer custom production as per your requirements. Please consult with us for details.